Thursday, May 24, 2012

Damn time zones!

I'm sitting in a cabin near Rapid City, South Dakota.

I've got the cabin for 2 nights, free, dependant on my attending a 90-minute presentation this morning.

Last night, my cell phone was right. It said 6 pm, and indeed at 6 pm the store I was in closed.

This morning, my cellphone is an hour fast.

So instead of getting up at 8 am, so I could attend the presentation at 9 am, I got up at 7 am!

Turned on my laptops - *THEY* said 7 am!  (Yes, I travel with two lap tops One to work on, the other to show a netflix movie full screen while I work).

The office is only about 50 yards from this cabin, and they are supposed to open at 8 am... but when I got up it was POURING with rain and I wasn't going to drive up there. (It's now drizzling, and is supposed to drizzle through Tuesday. Just my luck.)

Anyway, that's the story of my morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment