Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cheyenne Home and Garden Show

I went to this today...for about 30 minutes. The hazards of bringing an elderly, mobility-impaired relative along with you.

It was very much more about the home than the garden - although there was a small section where flowers were on sale, from somewhere called Grants Farm, which sells organic eggs...I'll have to dig out the brochure later and share more info.

The show is on tomorrow as well. If you've got a house with room for a deck, or a hot tub, or need landscaping, or a new roof, or want a fire pit - check it out.

*I'd* go back tomorrow for a more leisurely look except my brother is in town and we're going to drive down to Denver for a Rockies game tomorrow.

(And on Monday he'll drive back down to see a pink Floyd concert. Anyone want to take a bet on whether or not my brother, who makes 10 times what I make, will fill up the car before giving it back to me, or let it sit on empty? (I made the mistake of putting in $30 today - 6 gallons. That's enough to get us to Denver and back tomorrow, and him to Denver and back on Monday, with at least a gallon left over, and if he's not afraid of running out of gas you can bet he's not going to put any gas in...)

Well, but I digress. Hopefully the Rocckies will win tomorrow, and it will be my first time seeing a Rockies game in their stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment