Thursday, January 27, 2011

Food, Glorious Food (aka the Sweet and Sour Gourmet)

I've just started a new blog with this title - which you here at the Miniscule Guide to Cheyenne won't need to worry about, since I'll share the same reviews here. But it will also have reviews of TV dinners, frozen deserts, snacks, etc - the stuff I'd normally eat if I didn't have someone to cook my food for me.

The restaurant reviews will also be published at the Cheyenne Connecting Point, which I hope to have ready to go live in March.

These restaurant reviews are actually going to be "selection" reviews. For example today I went to Hacienda Guadalajara, and had their quesadilla lunch special. Loved the ambiance of the restaurant - loved it - but the quesadillas were no more than edible. On the other hand...they have over 50 menu selections, so can you really decide on not going to a restaurant based on the review of just one meal?

Over the course of the next year, though, my sister and I (my sister's the one who's been around the world and knows what this food should taste like) will go to these restaurants a myriad of times and provide reviews of various dishes.

So that's something you can look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment