Thursday, January 27, 2011

Consumer Alert: Don't buy CrzyZArt Glue Stick

I went into my local Walmart today - the one on Dell Range (yeah, it's also the only Walmart in Cheyenne, but I like to be uber-precise) and bought a large foam board and some Cra-Z-Art Gluesticks. My intent was to paste my maps of Wyoming onto this foam board, to make it easier to look at. (Since after 40 years I'm still no better at refolding maps.)

Anyway, took a GLue Stick and applied it liberally to the back of the map. There seemed to be a slight tackiness as I did so. Turned the map over, pressed it onto the foamboard...and nothing. Fell right off. Felt the back of it...nothing there. NO residula tackiness, no nothing.

So tomorrow I'll go back and get some Elmers Liquid Cementn, which is what I wish I'd bought today. As it is, 88 cents plus tax down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment