Monday, June 13, 2011

Chugwater



Well, the weather in Cheyenne was finally getting bearable - in the sense that it would now be possible to go out and do some serious exploring and photo taking to share at this delightful blog...

But...there's always something...

My mom had long wanted to go up to Warroad, Minnesota to visit her old (in every sense of the word) school friend. My dad didn't want to go, so I got tapped to do it. (My mom can't drive anymore, is stone deaf, and walks - if you can call it that - with a cane.)

So a 3 day trip here, 3 days here, and 3 days back.

Then I'll be able to get serious about this blog.

For now, here's two photos of a rest area sign near Chugwater, talking about the cool rock formations there. (Well, they don't talk about what those formations are, just that they're there...) Hopefully on the way back I can stop and take photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment